This beautiful girl, Kayla, 18, died May 7 due to accidental overdose. Kayla was one of my very close friends, had a contageous laugh, a raspy voice, and a beautiful spirit. I’ve been struggling the past two weeks terribly…to be honest just a plain emotional wreck. The reason I am posting this is because this angel deserves recognition and I want to spread awareness of what messing with hard drugs can do. Please, if you are struggling with an addiction pleaseee get help. Lastly, always remember to make time for you friends and show how much you love them because you never know when they will be gone.